2. I have an entire tying materials drawer dedicated to san juan worm chenille, draw your own conclusion on that one.
3. Well over half of my materials are synthetic.
4. You can never have enough black thread.
5. I love polar chenille, and don't know if there is a color out there that I don't have.
6. It is easier to clean your tying area when you are not tying on carpet.
7. I need to start throwing away bags with one good feather left in them on a regular basis.
8. Dubbing boxes are the shit.
9. I have enough random "test" patterns lying around to fill at least one big fly box, likely two.
10. I need to do a better job of being organized.
|Post cleanup celebratory fly|